Pages

Calligram Project

The calligram project used the concept of creating a self portrait out of words from a letter to ourselves. Out of all my projects this is my favorite concept and least favorite execution. The left side of my face is made up of negative things people have said to me, from bullying because of my appearance to doctors doubting my chronic pain. The right side is made up of positive things people have said to me, compliments from friends, feedback from teachers, and words from former loves. All that being said I know the execution of this was quite poor. I had to complete the entire project in less than two days after spending nearly an entire week in the hospital and only being able to watch one of the assigned videos. I don’t like making excuses because of my illness but unfortunately this was one of the times where it’s the only explanation for the finished product. 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Latest and Greatest

Final Portfolio

 

The People's Favorites