Pages

Logo Project Final-Idol Consulting Business Card

This project had us conceptualize and then create a logo in Adobe Illustrator and use said logo in a business card and on a 3d model. This was really exciting for me because the directive, use a word that describes you, really only left one option for me, Idol. Idol is the title of the realistic fiction book I’ve been writing for the better part of six years. My free time, my thoughts, my dreams, and as seen here even my school projects are dominated by the idea of Idol. Deciding to use lipstick for the ‘I’ and base the concept around makeup made sense both because of my love for hair and makeup and because cosmetics play a large part in the story I’m creating. Overall, I love that I was able to create something that is not only pleasing to me on a personal level but also translates well to a general audience and manages to balance the line between simplicity and visual interest. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Latest and Greatest

Final Portfolio

 

The People's Favorites