Pages

Poster Project

 In this project we were asked to make a poster in Adobe Illustrator using a picture of ourselves and a color palette created in Adobe Color. The color palette I chose was shades of pink to match the statement on the poster. The idea behind the statement and poster at large was to call out the idea that pink is a weak or childish color. However, I am not pleased with the execution. The selfie I decided to use for the project was exposed in a way that when converted to black and white many of my features were lost and I spent many hours trying to recreate them to no real progress. I think the eyes, eyebrows, and hair all came out ok, but the fact that my shirt and hair were both dark meant there was no real way to create definition between the two. Furthermore, the almost complete loss of my nose and mouth really take away from the overall look and message of the poster and the only way to fix this would have been to use a completely different base picture which I did not end up having time to do. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Latest and Greatest

Final Portfolio

 

The People's Favorites