Pages

Black and White to Color Project

 For this project I used Adobe Photoshop to re-color a black and white photo three ways using color palettes created in Adobe Color. I used analogous shades of pink, complementary shades of pink and green, and a triad of pink blue and yellow as my color palettes. I ended up using the same selfie as my poster project because I wanted to redeem the selfie and prove to myself that I could create a good project using the same base that had failed previously. My favorite of the three is probably the pink and green complementary palette because I feel like it represents me as a person. Pink is my favorite color and has been for my whole life. Green is the color that represents both of my major chronic illnesses on awareness ribbons. I have often joked that my autobiography would be called ‘my life in shades of pink and green’ because of the significance the colors have held in my life. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

The Latest and Greatest

Final Portfolio

 

The People's Favorites