Pages

Multiplicity Project

 The multiplicity project had us using Adobe Photoshop to create a scene with multiple characters using only ourselves. For my picture I wanted to highlight what a day in the life of a chronically ill person is like. I took pictures of myself sleeping, taking medication, putting on my walking boot, doing physical therapy, and setting up and doing an infusion I have to get every day to keep my hydration up. I’m really pleased with how this project turned out. Working in Photoshop has been really fun especially because I have previous experience in it and was able to spend more time just enjoying the process. I think I could’ve done a better job not making the picture seem less crowded, however capturing what it feels like to do all these things in a small dorm room was one of the goals of the project and in my opinion doing it in any other space would have made it feel less authentic.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Latest and Greatest

Final Portfolio

 

The People's Favorites