Pages

Logo Project-Mood Boards-Author, Expressive, Passionate, Idol, and Pink

The five words I came up with to describe myself were Author, Passionate, Expressive, Pink, and Idol. For Author I used books, different types of writing, and pens. Passionate made me think of fireworks, rocket ships, people stargazing, and lots and lots of colors. I used different types of art for expressive including music, instruments, paintings, and colors like purple and blue. Pink is my very favorite color and I think it says a lot about me as a person, I wanted to use emblematic pink things like lipstick, hearts, and flamingoes. Finally Idol is the name of the book I've spent the better part of the last five years writing. In my mind Idol immediately conjures up clothes, makeup, and hearts.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Latest and Greatest

Final Portfolio

 

The People's Favorites