Pages

Canvas Final Project-Strawberry the Unicorn


For our first project we were asked to recreate an inspiration picture using Adobe Canvas. My inspiration was an insprational poster of this unicorn with a background of swirls in the purple and blue used and a large banner reading ‘dream’. Figuring out Canvas felt especially difficult and I decided to do a simple gradient for the background so I could make the unicorn, who I named Strawberry, as detailed as she is. I have a learning disability called dyxpraxia which makes it very hard for me to understand spatial relations and where objects are located in space, integral for understanding how Canvas works.. Considering that, I am incredibly pleased with what I was able to accomplish with this project and this is one of, if not my very favorite project. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Latest and Greatest

Final Portfolio

 

The People's Favorites