Pages

Autoscopy Project

 The Autoscopy project asked us to use Adobe Photoshop to produce some sort of distortion on our self image into a self portrait. This prospect was incredibly exciting to me and I immediately knew what I wanted to do. I used makeup, lighting, and photoshopped on hair to transform myself into the protagonist of my book ‘Idol’, Ivory. I made my eyes very intensely blue, took pink hair off of a model, and photoshopped on intense makeup and higher cheekbones to make myself look like her. We were asked to export the picture at a compression 100, 75, 50, 25, and 0%. Here I have the picture at compressions 100, 50, and 0%. Unfortunately the different compressions did not dramatically change my picture. However, I think I completed the overall objective of the project very well and I am very pleased with my final product. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Latest and Greatest

Final Portfolio

 

The People's Favorites